Sunday 20 January 2013


Tosyn Bucknor? Yeah! We will surely enjoy this year as we are expecting surprises from different corners of NIgeria entertainment industry. For now, its contradiction Bucknor baby!!
The On Air Personality ( OAP ) Tosyn Bucknor expressed her joy about her new found career and love for
music:
‘I wrote my first song like 10, 15 years ago. I recorded a song for the first time with Cobhams Asuquo but then became scared, shy and unsure of my voice, my singing and my style, so I became quiet. But music wouldn’t let go over the years, still unsure. I have worked on songs with various producers, artistes, photographers and more. ‘Pop, Rock, Soul and Jara’, that is me experimenting, having fun, and obeying the voice. Here’s me hoping you enjoy’.

I can’t wait to listen to the AREA MAMA’s song

0 comments:

Post a Comment