Sunday 27 January 2013


Miley Cyrus has covered the March 2013 edition of women’s magazine Cosmopolitan, and as you can see, she’s not wearing bra.
Miley, 20, rocks a white suit and nothing else showing off an incredible body; shedding away the baby looks
she’s promoted though her ‘Hannah Montana’ days.
‘Number one is my relationship with Liam. That’s what I feel the most confident in’, she says about her relationship with fiancé Liam Hemsworth.
‘Some of the worst things that have happened in my career, like things getting leaked, have actually been what’s best for me, because people knew when I was on that show that I was really growing up. I never faked anything. I never played the Disney game of smiling and being a princess and then suddenly having a hard time. That isn’t who I really am’, she says about herself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment