Sunday 20 January 2013


Talented music producer and singer, Solomon Oyeniyi, popularly known as K-solo is dropping is 10 tracks solo album on February 1st 2013.
The music enigma who had produced top artiste such as Paul Play Dairo, Sunny Nnneji, Timaya and Charly
Boy says he has finally decided to put together his vast experience in the music industry to sing and produce his own album titled LOBATAN. To him “the album is a 10 tracker compilation of loveable music. I have put together my years of experience to do a music that can touch the heart of everybody in the society.”
The dark skinned Lagos indigene is excited about his sudden emergence in the industry, but according to him there is no plan to relent on his current achievement. “This album is meant to show that Ksolo is as well hardworking artiste, because many people would have judged me as been focused with producing music for others, but now I have undergo another experience of singing and producing my own music, and it is really special to me.”
He has also had his own share of controversies that characterize your status as a celebrity, but he believes “the best thing to do every time such negative energy sprout, focus on the positive and do what will give your conscience peace.”
“Music has always been my thing, so amidst all that has happened I had one thing set straight my people deserves nothing but the best. As a producer who have produced top Nigeria music acts you don’t want to fall below the standard.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment