Tuesday 8 October 2013


Wrecking Ball singer, Miley Cyrus is quitting movies for music and that’s for sure. In an extended version of MTV’s Miley: The Movement aired yesterday, October 6, Cyrus made it clear, “I’m never doing that (act)
again. I’m going to do music for the rest of my life”.

In 2011, Cyrus appeared in So Undercover which sold more than $2.1 million at the box office in overseas market after its release in February 2013. The film also starred Kelly Osbourne, Josh Bowman and Jeremy Piven. However, both The Last Song and Bolt and Bangerz music albums are keeping the singer on top of the box office even longer than the films she ever acted.

The 20 year old pop star also had to deal with her “Hannah Montana” persona which she said, while hosting Saturday Night Live on Oct. 5 is ‘dead’! “My whole life it was never about having control. S–t would just come out with my face on it, and that was it,” she recalled. “So now nothing can have my face on it, my name on it, that isn’t dope—that isn’t a part of the movement.”

Bangerz has certainly given Cyrus the much needed attention and the opportunity to reinvent her public persona. She is “starting as a new artist,” and “that’s how I think of it,” She added.

After ending things with fiancé, Liam Hemsworth few weeks ago, Cyrus would be putting extra hours making Bangerz a worldwide success. “I’m gonna sleep when I’m dead,” she explained, “’cause right now, this isn’t the time to be worried about how many hours of sleep you can get or how much you can hang out.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment